By Anglican Family Care | Posted: Monday June 1, 2020
From time to time we are asked if there is anything specific that we need extra help with.
So, we have developed a "Wish List" to help us meet the financial shortfall and to reduce the cost of purchasing some items.
Each of the following items will help our practice teams support parents/caregivers to develop and strengthen their parenting skills so that their children are able to reach their full potential:
* Developmental toys (wooden activity cubes)
* Tactile books for babies
* Jigsaw puzzles (peg, wooden, etc)
* Art supplies - pallet paint, paintbrushes, stickers, chalk
* Safelet SOS-band www.safelet.co.nz (for the safety of our practice workers)
* Care packages (body wash, shampoo, toothbrushes, toothpaste, deodorant)
* Supermarket vouchers
* Warm knitted hats and jumpers
* Children's books (new or secondhand in good condition), suitable for babies and children up to the age of three-years-old (see our Family Start Book List for some ideas)
* A life-size baby doll, with a soft body, suitable for demonstrating safe sleep positioning
Unfortunately, we no longer have the storage capacity to accept bulk items of second-hand clothing, toys, and bedding in Dunedin. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.